Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Black Friday

I am writing you from the comfort of my parent's dining room! :)  If you are out shopping, more power to you, but you won't find me out there! :P

We arrived home safely this past Sunday.  God is so generous in the way that he blesses and protects my family!  Sunday, we had a church service in Yakima, WA.  What a blessed morning that was!  Then we drove across Snoqualmie pass and the roads were just fine.  Praise God!  There had been some snow over the weekend in the pass and it had looked like we might not be able to go that way, but it turned out great.  The road was wet but no snow or ice!

We have enjoyed time with my sister, and her kids the past few days and then spent Thanksgiving with the rest of my family.  It was a very happy thanksgiving! :)

We will be ministering at our home church this Sunday morning and then have our first Christmas concert Sunday night.  I can't believe it's that time already!?

Well, that's all for now.  Going to enjoy some more "cousin time" today.
Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment