Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Let the Christmas Insanity Begin

I am sitting at Starbucks alone right now.  We've been staying at my sister's house, which is always a blessing and allows for lots of special sister and cousin time...but does not allow for much quiet. :)  5 kids 8 years old and under means lots of noise!  I decided that before the busyness begins tomorrow, I should take a few minutes to get some work done and that meant leaving the house.

Sunday morning we were at our home church, Renton Bible Church!  What a gift it was to be there!  There is nothing quite like being surrounded by those who have known and loved you for years.  It was refreshing to my heart!  Also, the boys got to go to "their" Sunday school class with their friends which they were super excited about too!

Tomorrow we head to Puyallup for the Victorian Country Christmas.  If you're in the area, come find us!  We'll be there tomorrow and Friday.  Then we head to Portland for the weekend.

Next week I leave town for a week to visit a dear friend.  I'm so excited to see her and her family, but it's always really hard to leave my boys.  Please pray for the three of them while they are "mommy-less"! :)  And pray for me while I'm away from my guys!

We have very busy schedule this month.  Be sure to check out our schedule if you're in the "Seattle" area (or in Portland or Spokane - we'll be in both of those areas this month too).  There's a link on the right side of my blog to our tour schedule.

Here are a few fun pictures from the past couple weeks.  (ps. the prayer page is updated)

 

 Thanksgiving Turkey Trot 10K with my Baby Sis
 Snowman with the cousins and Daddy
 Helping Auntie Decorate
 Sunday morning at "home"
Snowflake Lane

 


No comments:

Post a Comment