Monday, May 4, 2015

A Day in Our Shoes Intro.

We are back on the road again.  Every time we get settled into an RV park, I am baffled by the peace that washes over me.  It's like my soul sighs..."Ah, yes!  This is what our life is supposed to be like."  I know it sounds crazy, but living on the road has become our normal. 

I've had a few people over the past several months ask me about our life.  They wanted to know what we do during the week - what our day-to-day life looks like.  So, I thought I'd write a few blog posts to answer those questions.  For those of you who are not the least bit interested in this stuff...I don't blame you.  I don't think we're interesting either.  Weird.  Abnormal.  Unique.  Complete Lunatics. Yes, but not particularly interesting.  With that in mind, feel free to just skip right over the next few blog entries titled "A Day in Our Shoes."  No hard feelings! ;)

On the other hand, if you're just dying to see the inside of our little home on wheels, hear about what and how I cook for our family, learn about what homeschooling looks like in a trailer, and find out what on earth my hubby does when he's not playing guitar, then stay tuned....

1 comment: