Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Time Flies When You Are So Outnumbered by Children!

Well folks, I warned you!  I know it's been a couple weeks but let me tell you, I have been a BUSY lady!  As I said in my last blog, my sister Anna had Baby #3 last month.  We parked our trailer at my Anna's house and I've been doing my best to help her with the kiddos and around the house.  That makes 5 kids 8 years old and under....and the four older ones are maniacs!  Yes, two of those are mine! ;)  I am pooped, but the cousins (this is how I refer to any combination of the four) have had SOOO much fun together.  It has been such a blessing to watch the four of them grow as friends.  Not to mention the incredible gift of spending so much time with my sister and her sweet baby girl!  Josh and Scott (my bro-in-law) have had fun playing guitar together a couple times and even let Anna and I take Baby and go on a "date" without the bigger kids.

Our time here is quickly coming to a close.  It is bittersweet.  I am ready to get back on the road.  We're all ready for a little more routine and time with just the four of us.  We're excited for the many ministry events we have coming up on this tour and we're looking forward to seeing our friends and family in Eastern Washington, Oregon, Montana, and Idaho!  However, I am going to miss this precious family time soooo much! :(

We leave Saturday.  Our first week is in Spokane and will be a busy one!  We will readjust to time on the road, begin school, do several concerts/services, as well as all the typical day-to-day stuff.

As usual, my goal will be to blog more frequently.  I do love to blog and so appreciate all of your support and prayers.  I want to keep you updated and included, as your prayers are such an important part of this ministry.  I will continue to strive to write more often!

Love to you all!
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment