Friday, June 6, 2014

Home sweet Home!

It has been a busy few days, but now we are enjoying great rest and refreshment!  I have been working on an anniversary post, but so much has happened in the past year that it is taking a lot of time to put together.  I figured I had better at least say "Hello" in the meantime....So, "Hello!" :)

We made it back to the Seattle area on Monday and are so excited to spend time with family and friends!  We spent a couple days with my family, letting the cousins run wild together and enjoying time with my parents and siblings.  Then we hauled our trailer to squat on our dearest friends' property.  We are loving being able to enjoy late night chats after the kids go to bed and waking up to have breakfast together.  These moments are especially treasured since these friends will be moving to Hawaii at the end of the month and our visits will be a little fewer and further between.

This weekend will be a special treat as we will be sharing about our ministry adventures with our home church and then leading worship!  We have had very few opportunities to worship with those who have been "family" for almost ten years, and we are so excited to have this chance!

I promise to get our anniversary post up in the next couple of days.  Until then, I have also posted some notes (my personal thoughts and ramblings) on my Bible Study Prep for Guatemala here http://stilllearningtofollow.blogspot.com/p/bible-study-prep-for-guatemala.html




1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you all this weekend. And what a testimony to God & His goodness to see Sarah singing & leading worship again!!!

    ReplyDelete