Wednesday, October 15, 2014

a little too long for a facebook post

This morning I found myself overwhelmed by some specific blessings in my life and I thought about doing a quick facebook post, but as the blessings added up I decided it would be a little too long for facebook.

I am grateful for my two sweet boys and their individual sleeping habits.  They make me smile!  Caden has NEVER needed much sleep.  He wakes up before the sun comes up and hides under his blanket reading with a flashlight.

Due to Caden's lack of needed sleep, there was probably never a baby who's sleep was more prayed over before birth than Noah.  Those prayers were heard and answered generously.  The rest of us can be up and moving with the sun shining bright and Noah stays curled in his sheet sleeping soundly! :)

I also found myself this morning so grateful for the privilege of homeschooling.  I am thankful that I can adjust my schedule and curriculum according to the needs of my children and I am so blessed to be able to incorporate and prioritize character development in our curriculum. 

I love my cozy little trailer, my loving husband, and this great adventure God has called us on.

My cup runneth over!

1 comment:

  1. It really is good to contemplate the abundant blessings of our God. He is so good to his children. Thanks for sharing this. We are looking forward to seeing you all again. Happy birthday to Josh! And as Abbey said yesterday, "Cool dinosaurs!"

    ReplyDelete